Sunday, January 25, 2015

[stitchin' time!]


Check out this cute needle-craft kit gift I'm working on for our daughter. So far: embroidery hoop, fabric, embroidery needles, stitch ripper, cute buttons, pins and super cute dachshund embroidery floss holders.

The plain dachshund ones are from SMALL GOOD THINGS. The real looking ones I made myself using a photo I found via Google image search. I printed both on cardstock, then glued scrapbook paper on the back. I wrote the floss number at the back as sometimes you need a particular color for a certain pattern.

Still need to figure out a cute container for the kit. I might add more things to the kit too: cute sewing scissors, felt...

I hope she'll get excited about making things.

Here are some ideas what to make with this kind of kit:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)