Wednesday, July 3, 2013

[book reviews]


This book is about two sisters running a farm in Texas. House guests, coping with a serious illness, a young girl's outlook on things… Those are some topics of the book. If you’re interested in old movies, then this might be a book for you. I’m not into old movies and all the dialogue about them was boring to me.

The book wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great either. Just an ok read. I’ll only give it two out of three stars as I kept wishing I hadn't bought the book.

««¶¶¶



The aliens have come and have attacked the earth in waves. What happens during the fifth wave?

This book kept me interested all the way through and I didn't regret buying the book. It was quite grim at times but that is to be expected of books about alien invasions, right? 

«««¶¶

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)