Wednesday, February 6, 2013

[a.w.e.s.o.m.e.]



This guy is amazing! You gotta watch him!

Sorry that I don’t have any renovation/new home pictures yet. Life is super busy right now trying to get organized.
I can’t believe how much I already love our new home. Even though couple of walls still need to be built. Even though the front entrance is missing the tiles. Even though the railing and the front door are still yucky. Even though the light fixtures haven’t been changed yet. Even though the fire place needs a makeover still. Even though the basement is full of stuff to be unpacked and put away.  Even though the new windows still need to be put in. Etc.

I don’t know what’s up but I’m in love with this house. I feel like smiling all the time when I’m here. I love the paint colors I chose. I love the openness (we took down some walls). I love that there is no yucky wall-to-wall carpet anymore. I love my built-in-vacuum. I love. I love. I love.

Even the smelly washer or leaking dishwasher hasn’t dampened my spirits.

I’m just in awe that a home made in my style can make me so happy. I feel like smiling all the time.

Happy sigh.

What’s making you happy right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)