Thursday, November 17, 2011

{i'm expecting!!}


I'M EXPECTING!!!
I know, I know, it is crazy isn't it?
I can't believe it myself!!!
I was not going to put it on here but I'm so excited that I just had to.
We are expecting Christmas in just over six weeks!!!

Sorry. I couldn't resist. :)

Just my friends having babies and me getting to buy baby stuff for them. Fun!



I know it's not a traditional baby card but I couldn't resist doing this after I got the idea. :)


Tomorrow will be our first Christmas party. Jay's "boss" gave everyone who's coming to the party $100 and we had to buy a white elephant gift with it. That's $300 worth of gifts for our family! 

In case someone doesn't know what the white elephant gift is, I'll explain. Everyone takes turns opening a gift. We usually throw dice and when you get a certain number, you get to open a gift. Then you do few more rounds and people choose either to keep the gift they got or exchange it with someone else's gift. This way hopefully everyone gets what they want.

I actually had a hard time coming up with gifts that interest me. I don't need any more clutter in our house so I've become quite picky about what I buy.

Today is our first nastier than nasty winter weather day. Wind + snow = flurries. I'm so ready for spring already. Sigh. 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)