Saturday, August 8, 2009

{mmmm!}

No, it's not beer. Jay and I look forward to drinking A&W's vanilla cream soda when we go to the States. Why oh why can't we have it here? I usually don't care for pop that much but I love this stuff. We bought couple of cases of it and I'm already panicking as the supply is diminishing. Kaipaan myos paarynalimsaa. Nam. :P
Then - you have GOT TO read this:

http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/2009/08/confessions-of-sahd.html

Collin's at it again. He's too funny!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, you love it just as much as I do! Kindred spirits again. Too funny, I wasn't aware of this post when I wrote my FB status last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know that your favorite pop!! It's ours too!!! Of course it is!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)