Monday, July 20, 2009

{summer vacation, part VII, seaside, oregon}

Day 4. Shopped at Auburn Outlet Mall near Seattle before heading to Oregon. I found two pairs of bling bling jeans that I'm totally in love with now. :)
Arrived in Seaside, Oregon at around 4pm. Weather was overcast plus it was windy but it didn't stop us from going to the beach. I have a t-shirt that says "sounds of oceans soothe my soul". Amen.
After a while, the others went to our hotel to swim and my sister and I went for a long walk to downtown Seaside (just a small town) and from there walked to our hotel. We took lots of pictures. Everything looked so cute. :)




























2 comments:

  1. Ihania kuvia, on hauska nähdä miten erilaisia talot ovatkaan eri puolilla maailmaa. Ja meri, rannalla voisi kävellä vaikka koko päivän ja kerätä simpukoita, kiviä...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see a picture of your bling bling jeans!! :)
    connie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)