Friday, July 3, 2009

{street performers' festival}


Today we went to get Sienna's passport from downtown and why not go to the Street Performers' Festival at the same time. Silver Elvis entertained us with his statue like dancing. I even got a kiss on my hand when I went to give him some money. Ooh aah. :)

The lampposts had art displayed on them.
People watching a pirate show in front of the Edmonton's Art Gallery which is being redone.
Some street performers taking a break.
Sienna had so much fun at the kids' play area.
Oh, and of course we rode Canada Place's elevators again to the 16th floor. Fun for the tummy. :)
Now I'm waiting for someone to take me to a movie. Someone better do that or else. :) My sister is at another poker tournament. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ihania Suomen tuliaisia! Kylläpä teillä on kaikkia kivoja tapahtumia siellä!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I'm stopping by through a friend's blog...

    Looks like a fun time! I haven't been to the Street Performers' Festival in years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)