Wednesday, July 15, 2009

{i'm back}

Cannon Beach, Oregon, USA.
Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
(image via google image search)
We're home! Our trip was long enough that it feels good to be home. Time wise we weren't gone for that long (only 10 days) but we sure drove lots (5,060 kilometres all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and saw lots.
We went through six states (not including our own, Alberta) so you can imagine all the different things we saw. Needless to say I took MILLION pictures and you poor guys will now get many, many postings of vacation report. I feel sorry for you already but too bad - it's gotta be done. Like I've said before - this blog is my filing system/memory journal. So bear with me as I go through my pictures and remember all the wonderful things I saw while driving through Alberta, British Columbia, Washington, Oregon Y, California, Idaho and Montana. If you don't want to hear about my trip, come back in a month or so. :D

5 comments:

  1. Mikä lista osa-valtioista! Te olette kyllä ajaneet pitkän matkan, mutta varmasti oli kivaa.

    Ja niinhän se on, että reissuun on kiva lähteä, mutta vähintään yhtä kiva on tulla takaisin omaan kotiin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiva kun oli hyvä reissu!! Ja kiva kun olet tullut takaisin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olettepa tehneet reissun! :D
    Kuvia odotellessa... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiva kun olet takaisin!
    Ihana reissu sinulla ollut!Odotan kuvia erityisesti Californiasta ,jossa olen itsekkin käynyt :)
    Digi aika on kyllä ihanaa,kun voi napsia vaan kuvia,mutta se kuvien karsiminen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be fun to see the pictures from your travels!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)