Monday, March 16, 2009

{easter on my mind already}


***
(lots of Easter inspiration there, million and one ways to decorate eggs, for example)
***
I'm totally in spring mood today even though it's -8C here and snowing a bit. Easter is one of my favorite holidays. The message of it (!) but also because you get excited about summer coming soon. It's never too early to start making Easter crafts. I want to make a bunny box (for Kinder eggs) and a bunny garland. Cu-u-ute! We always hide mini chocolate eggs all over the house for Sienna to find. In the States they hide them outside in grass but with our luck, it'll still be gross outside so an inside egg hunt is always better.
Oh, and did I mention how I love pussywillow branches. I so do. Y
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)