Tuesday, February 10, 2009

{not fair}

***
I had to organize the fridge a bit after seeing the previous pictures. Got rid of some of the old stuff. I didn't add anything new yet though. Except that I typed out a new "info for a babysitter" thing (the yellow circle).
***

***
Right next to my computer desk is this support post and Sienna started posting her art on it. Just got some tape and said "now daddy will see it when he gets home". I think it's time to organize our tv room wall into Sienna's art gallery.

***
***
Yesterday Jay brought home some more hot chocolate and the mail. I finally got the magazine I've been waiting for. I kept hoping it would come and cheer me up when I was sick. I had seen it in stores couple of weeks ago already. Every day I waited and waited and no magazine. It drives me nuts that when you subscribe to magazines you tend to get them much later than if you bought them. Not fair! *stomping my feet* :D

***
I had planned leftover pasta for supper (no energy to cook much yet) and the weirdest thing happened. I couldn't find Sienna's pasta anywhere. I always make Sienna's pasta separate due to her wheat allergy. So I had nothing else that would be fast to make for her. We ended up going out for supper. I got a Subway tuna sandwich and met J & S at MacDonald's (Robin has swimming on Mondays). We were given new strawberry pies for free. They were yummy! Afterwards Sienna played in the play area for a long time. She was the only kid there so she had the whole climbing thing to herself. She loved the fast twirly slide and did it at least 10 times. She was pretty tired when we got home. At night Sienna wakes up coughing still and last night her nose was bleeding too. Needless to say we're all very tired. I keep wondering if we should have let her do all that climbing. But it was so nice for her to get a little break from being stuck at home so we had to let her play.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)