Saturday, January 17, 2009

{could have should have}


***
Sienna saw a lady yesterday who had pink streaks in her hair. Sienna said she wished she had hair like that. :) I've noticed lately that she likes pink. She wants to play with the pink hippo (hungry hippos game) etc.
(old pictures of Sienna)
***
***
Marimekko for H&M.
I'm bummed I didn't buy this certain long Marimekko dress from H&M when I had a chance. I kept thinking "when would I use it". I don't care if I cleaned the house in that dress - I should have got it. It was lovely. I hardly ever find clothes I really like so when I do, I should just get it.
***

2 comments:

  1. sienna is darling!
    love those prints.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyt kun on paassyt eroon tasta yksivarisyydesta, voisinpa ottaa tuollaisen itsekin.
    Mutta totta puhut.Kun todella jostain pitaa, se kannattaa sitten hankkia..nimimerkilla saman kokenut.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)