Thursday, September 11, 2008

{what bugs me}

***
Ta-daa! I haven't forgotten about scrapbooking. Just took a little break of it during summer. The Goodie Box's latest challenge inspired me do this one.
***
***
The challenge is to use rubber stamps. My cute little frog friend here is rubber stamped. The saying says "FROGS HAVE IT EASY - THEY CAN EAT WHAT BUGS THEM" in case you can't read it.
***

***
The journaling says:
IT REALLY BUGS ME...
...that I live so far away from my family. I so wish that we could be a bigger part of each other's lives. Thank goodness there are skype, e-mails, blogs and occasional visits at least. If Jay ever doubted my love for him (which he shouldn't of course), all he would have to do is to think about my sacrifice of not being able to be with my family and then he can tell right away how much I love him. I really really do. But at times it's so hard to see others with their families, for example.
*sigh*
***
Inside the cd-rom envelope is also a sample of a Skype chat between me and my sister Suvi.
***
Did you notice - no bling bling!
It must be the end of the world.
:D

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww ♥ Ihana! :')

    .. Ois varmaan parempiakin keskusteluja ollut laittaa rompulle kun se torstain keskustelu ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sie olet taitava! Mie tykkäsin tuosta kaunokaisesta kovasti:)

    Aurinkoisin ajatuksin, p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. suvi: No olis varmaan mutkun en loytanyt niita. :) Oli tuokin ihan kiva. Kivaa jutustelua.

    pikkuthti: Kiitos! Aurinkoa sinne sinullekin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)