Friday, September 5, 2008

{bummer}

***
A vase by Alessandro Beda.
***
Tomorrow's party isn't going to happen. Sienna is still sick so we'll have the party next Saturday. Bummer but what can you do.
I have been drinking lots of echinacea herbal tea with honey in hopes of not getting sick. So far so good but my body sure needs all the energy to fight the stinking cold. I'm all "achy breaky". But grateful that I'm not totally sick. Needless to say I wouldn't have had the energy myself to prepare for the party.
So not much happening in our house - Sienna watches tv while I read my Monte Cristo book and cuddle her.
***

3 comments:

  1. Äitin kanssa halailu ja telkun kattelu on sekin joskus kivaa. Ehtiihän niitä juhlia vielä..

    Toipukaa rauhassa. Toivottavasti ei tartu suhun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jännästi meidän molempien pikkuiset oli 3-vuotis juhlapäivänä kipeenä. Kurjaa. No, te ehditte ensi viikonloppuna sitten juhlia :) Mulla on vieläkin varastossa kaikki ostamat koristeet ja Prinsessa-ilmapallot.. Täytyy säästää ensi vuodeksi!

    Paranemissäteitä kovasti sinne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. '...and cuddle her.' ;o) Sweet!

    Hope you two are feeling better by now. I'll keep my fingers crossed all goes well and you get to party next wee end ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)