Friday, May 30, 2008

sweet seventeen :)

***
:-D
***
Kuva minusta lukion toisella luokalla. Oltiinpas sita vakavia. :) Muistan miten ihanat mun punaiset hiukset oli (ihan oikeesti tykkasin niista). Ja wautsi wau kun oli jopa muutama hopeinen raita laitettu "hiusripsarilla". :-D
***
My school picture from 1985. I was 17. :-D
Don't miss the amazing silver highlights in my hair. :-D
I loved my red hair though and everyone always said it looked great.
Gotta love old pictures. :)
Happy weekend everyone!
***
ps. I dare everyone to post an old picture like this of themselves on their blog. :)
***

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Sanna-Miina, that picture is awesome!!
    You go, girl!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihan sinut tuosta tunnistaa. Ihanan nostalginen kuva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i had a picture of me from high school that looked that good, i would! you seriously look like an 80's rock star! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)