Friday, May 9, 2008

black, black, black


***
Mommy's highheels are a must. Once again.
***
***
Sienna is so funny when we go to our weekly Imagine That class. Every time Miss Karly gives the children something to play with/make music with, Sienna says "my mommy needs one too". So I had tons of fun playing with a hoolahoop yesterday. :)
We went to pick up Robin from the store and then headed to West Edmonton Mall to find some summer shoes. I wanted to get Sienna some Crocs but what do you know... You see them everywhere when you're not buying them and then when you are - they're nowhere to be found. All kinds for adults but I couldn't find any for kids. I'm sure eventually I would have had but we ran out of time. Robin got black ones and he was so excited about them. Robin goes through color periods. Right now the color is black. Everything has to be black. Black jeans, black shoes, black shirts, black leather jacket (even when it's warm out, one day he wore it under his winter jacket, I think it was +18C that day!!! Don't ask... That's just how it is with Robin sometimes. :-D)... I keep telling him black's not the best color for summer but... Had to buy some more summer clothes for Sienna as well. How can you resist cute kids' clothes? I need to do an inventory of her clothes. I shouldn't buy too much as last summer she didn't even wear all her summer stuff. She grows so quickly.
***
I wanted to get out today and do some stuff but turns out Sienna has 37.6C fever so I think we might have to have a mellow day at home. I guess I should do the finishing stuff of my scrapbooking project. The last bit is kind of pain in the butt so I have to do my best not to procrastinate with it.
***

2 comments:

  1. Gabby's had a fever, too...last night it reached almost 40C...not fun!
    And p.s....lots of kids crocs at Southgate...they have a booth set up just outside of Suzy Sheer( I think?) and they have some at the sports store right by the food court. I was going to get some for Payton tonight and forgot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)