Wednesday, April 2, 2008

run... get the camera!

***
One of my favorite things is to take "after nap/sleep hair" pictures of Sienna. I'm obsessed with it. Every time I see cute bed hair, I run for the camera. I saw the cutest children's book once about a hairdresser dude that comes to do your hair while you're sleeping. I can't remember for the life of me what it was called. I should have bought it!!
***



***
Did some crafts today. I'm thinking of making one of these every time Sienna says something funny. I'll call it the "Our Funny Bunny" album. It's supposed to have a picture on the other side but I ended up gluing chipboard on the back as the cardstock was so flimsy. I think I'll cut some pictures into tag shapes as well.
Note to self: buy flower punches so you don't need to cut them.
***
Kaykaa ihmeessa tsekkaamassa mun siskon Suvin blogi tanaan. Sielta saatte hyvat naurut. Linkki tuossa "vierella".
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)