Wednesday, February 6, 2008

video clip


***
I love this bunny one! The bunny needs a friend though.
***
***
I'd like the mobile better without the white stuff on them. Cute stuff on Etsy!
***
And in case you think I spend my whole day searching Etsy - I found these via Decor8 blog. ;)
***
Sienna slept through the night again. Yey! Party on!
Talia posted some "before party" pictures of the ballerina party on her blog and there's a video as well. The video shows Sienna sitting on the background while the other girls danced. It happened before the sugar rush when she got really tired. :)
***

3 comments:

  1. hi... i'm not sure if this will work... just playing around. love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    I'm honored.
    many many thanks.

    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. brandy: Well hello hello. :)

    molly jey: You make beautiful stuff! I'd buy the bunny one in an instant if I had some extra money lying around. Hope some of my readers do...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)