Thursday, February 7, 2008

me wantey


***
A prefabricated summer house from Sweden.
Click on the pictures as usual to see them larger.
Me lovey, me lovey, me lovey.
Me wantey, me wantey, me wantey. :)
***
Sienna's first Imagine That class went well. She was a bit shy at first but was okay when I did the actions and songs as well. She is the youngest in the class. It's for 3-5 year olds. But like I said, the day and time is so perfect so we'll stick with this class. I think she'll do just fine. We do this kind of stuff at home tons so she is totally used to it. It's great for her to be more with other kids. Not just with her mommy every day.
***

3 comments:

  1. Hei Sansku! Lähdin seuraamaan Elohiiren kollaasivinkkiä ja päädyin blogillesi. Itsekin olen tällä hetkellä ulkosuomalaisena (Kaliforniassa) pienen tytön kotiäitinä, joten juttusi kiinnostavat. Ja -ah- niin ihania linkkejä olet laittanut blogiisi, oikein hivelee silmää :) Kävin myös seuraamaasi suomalaisten blogilistaa läpi. Aika paljon ulkosuomalaisia! Ehkäpä löytyy joskus aikaa tutustua niidenkin sisältöön paremmin.
    -Tahc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiva kun kerho menii hienosti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tahc: Voi sulla ei oo blogia. Aloitapa. :) Missa pain Kaliforniaa olet? Me kaydaan usein Los Angelesissa kun siella on mieheni isovanhemmat ja muita sukulaisia. Mika toi sinut tanne rapakon taakse?

    marita: Hi. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)