Friday, February 22, 2008

aidin albumi





***
Ok, one more posting. :) I just have to post these pictures of the album I made for my mom's birthday. I got it done last night.
***
The chipboard album is from Creative Imaginations. It's got six pages. I found it at Michaels. (http://www.creativeimaginations.us/)
I just printed pictures on photo paper (most of them sepia colored, a few full color ones). Mod podged them on. Same with the cover scrapbooking paper (mine is Jenni Bowlin paper: http://www.jennibowlin.com/). Sanded the edges. Ring to hold the pages together, a photo card and some black ribbon. Voila!
Oh yeah, I used transfer letters for the saying on the back (I saw it on Rebecca Cooper's scrapbooking page). The smiley stickers are different style than the rest of the album but the back seemed too empty and those were the only ones that I had that I thought looked ok.
Sounds easy? It was. But it did take longer to make than I first thought. The sanding was a pain as my sanding block was quite dull.
***
Aidilleni tekema albumi.
Suvi, ei saa nayttaa aidille ennen synttaripaivaa!
***

5 comments:

  1. Ihana idea! Olet todella taitava kasistasi! Wau! Tallaista lahjaa aitisi ylpeana mummina varmasti nayttelee kaikille, etta katsokaa tassa lapsenlapseni. :o)
    Huisin hauska idis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On tosi kiva !!

    Ostin eilen sydämen mallisia avaimenperiä joihin saa kuvan. Mutta ihan pliisua tuohon verrattuna.

    Ai on pitänyt kysyä asutko lähellä Montgomeryn Vihervaaran Annan seutuja? Mulla tuossa odottaa katsomista yksi osa siitä piitkästä tv sarjasta/elokuva sarjasta...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuo on kuin pieni aarre, joka varmasti lämmittää äitisi sydäntä valtavasti. Aivan upea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)