Tuesday, November 20, 2007

10-20-30 challenge

***
...As if, of course. We actually have a tiny bit of snow on the ground this morning. I just like the look of this pillow. Forgot to write down where I found it from. Oops.
***
Katja from Skimbaco gave me the 10-20-30 challenge so here we go...
***
What I did 10 years ago:
Jay and I lived in Fort Chipewyan, the tiny village in northeast Alberta which I've mentioned before. I was working for Alberta Environmental Protection office as an administrative assistant/radio operator/payroll clerk. I visited my family in Finland that summer.
***
What I did 20 years ago:
I was 19 years old and living by myself in Malmi, Helsinki. I loved my little apartment with my own entrance/little yard. I was working at Jaakko Poyry, checking travel reports. I had graduated from Torkkelin taidelukio the year before.
***
What I did 30 years ago:
I was 9 years old and going to school (grades 3 & 4). I lived in Vesala, Helsinki, with my mom and older sister. Had fun playing with friends outside after school. We were never bored. There were always things to do, games to play. We played "visti", jump rope, kick the can, skated in the winter... I had crushes on two boys in my class.
***
I challenge everyone again as I love reading about other people's lives. Snoopy me. :) Suvi, what were YOU doing 30 years ago. :)
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)