Tuesday, September 25, 2007

my favorite earthly artist








My favorite earthly artist (I say earthly as God is my favorite artist) is Andy Goldsworthy. He does environmental art. He uses nature and shapes it into amazing works of art. Enjoy these pictures and I heartily recommend you to buy some of his books. Do a Google "image search" to see more of his art online. Making nature art would be a fun thing to do with your children by the way. I LOVE Andy Goldsworthy's art. I love it, I love it, I love it. There, I said it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Mahtavia! Toi kiviaita on aivan mieleton...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sina se aina loydat mielenkiintoisia kuvia. Kiitos jakamisesta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hienoja kuvia. Kiva blogi. Kaikenlaista jännää katsottavaa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)